so, me and the admins decided to add some wolf packs!
So, here are the ranks:
alpha male: male leader
alpha female: female leader
beta male: male deputy
beta female: female deputy
delta male: male beta in training
delta female: female beta in training.
elders: old wolves
hunters: hunters. duh
shaman: medicine wolf with spiritual connections
healers: helpers of the shaman. no spiritual connections
scouts: warn your pack and other packs of danger. visits other packs. pretty much messengers.
warriors: duh. fighters.
pup watchers: duh. they watch the pups.
subordinates: unranked wolves.
omega: the lowest of the low. usually used as slaves. pups of a raped wolf, pups of a traitor, prisoner, ect.
apprentices: a wolf in training for a rank.
and heres the new application:
want to create a pack? heres the application!
Location: (where is this pack's territory/ what is it like?)
Wolf in charge: (alpha male or female)
Shamans(Medicine Wolf) :
you can subtract some ranks if you dont have any.
Pack name: Pack of falling leaves
Location: a Large, leafy forest
Wolf in charge: Lily
Alpha ♀: Lily
Beta female: Violet
Shamans(Medicine Wolf) : Midnight
Pups: snow, spot, lily, and eagle
here is some more info:
- Everyone is hunters and warriors.
- the age system follows the warrior cat age system and the 'dog years' age system (dog age system: multiply the age by seven)
- The alphas get to choose who hunts, patrols, takes care of pups, store food, etc.
- I'll make a journal on Pack Rules.
- Fur colors must be natural.
more to come!~Friday11